WeatherMAX 80® Black
We offer bulk discount pricing on products. To see discount pricing, please login or create an account.
Availability: 314 in stock
Orders placed before 3pm PST ship same day.
WeatherMax® is an ideal solution for boat and sail covers, Biminis, awnings & spray hoods, UV strips and upholstery.
Made with solution-dyed SaturaMax®. Finished with exclusive HydroMax technology for water, dirt, and mildew resistance.
• Minimum 5-year Fade Resistance
• No Sagging
• Highly Breathable
• No Color Bleeding or Rub-Off
Performs Where Acrylics Fails
• 2x Strength and Durability
• 6x Abrasion Resistance
• 60% Higher Water Resistance
• 25% Cost Savings
Outperforms Solution-Dyed Polyester
• Twice the Fade Resistance
• Double the Strength Retention
• High Water Resistance
• Material: SaturaMax®
• Weave: Ottoman Weave
• Weight: 8.0 oz/yd2 (271 g/m2)
• Thickness: 0.44 mils
• Put Up: 75 yards (69 meters)
• Width: 60”
• Finish: HydroMax®
The limited warranty covers only the fabric being unserviceable because of loss of strength and/or color from normal conditions of exposure. That includes sunlight, mildew, and atmospheric chemicals. Labor and installation supplied by the fabricator and/or installer are not covered. The consumer is responsible for normal care, cleaning, and maintenance of the fabric.
• The warranty is valid for 10 years from the original date of purchase for WeatherMAX 80® (excludes Scarlet and True Red colors which have a 3-year warranty).
• The WeatherMAX® manufacturer will supply new fabric, free of charge, to replace unserviceable fabric.
• Call Royal Upholstery who will contact the manufacturer to request fabric replacement.
• A valid copy of the original invoice, showing the date of purchase, is REQUIRED for fabric replacement.
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Due to variations in monitor settings and color balances, colors are representative only and should not be construed as an exact color match of the listed product.