HH-66 Vinyl Cement – 8oz
We offer bulk discount pricing on products. Please call us at 1-800-777-0884 to order.
We offer bulk discount pricing on products. To see discount pricing, please login or create an account.
Availability: 49 in stock
Orders placed before 3pm PST ship same day.
HH-66 dries quickly with a very strong, yet flexible bond. It is not affected by weather and temperature extremes, and is highly resistant to oil, fuel, grease, and many other chemicals.
Application is by brush, roller, or squeeze bottle. Dried films may be reactivated to the tacky state by high heat or solvent.
• Base: Thermoplastic elastomer
• Color: Clear
• Solvent: MEK-Toluene-Acetone Blend
• Viscosity: Medium, 1100-1300 cps.
• Application: Brush or Roller
• Solids: 15% ± 1% (Approximately)
• Net Weight: 8 Lbs. (Approximately)
• Temperature Range: -30° to 150°F.
• Tack Life: 2 – 5 minutes
• Shelf Life: 18 months
• Flash Point: 22° F
Danger – Flammable Mixture.
Do Not Use Near Fire or Flame.
Use with Adequate Ventilation.
Vapor May Cause Flash Fire.
Avoid Prolonged Breathing of Vapor and Contact With Eyes and Skin.
May discolor if exposed to direct sunlight.